Bilstein 5100 (Zinc Plated) Shock package -
This shock is great for the GM truck owner that wants a great ride and has changed his ride height by minimal lift over factory stance in the front (Keyed, Leveling Kit and or "Cranked") factory stance in the rear. Bilstein 5100 has advanced valving to deliver a great ride with stock to larger tires.
For use on:
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single wheel Applications
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 3500/3500HD Dually wheel Applications
- Front shock used for (Stock 0" -1.5" Lift)
- Rear shocks used for (Stock, 1" Lift)
- ** DOES NOT FIT CONGITO MOTORSPORTS UCA LEVELING KIT, you must add the proper shock spacer kit. **
- This is a 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- These Bilstein shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation on a Chevy/GM 8-lug truck, using OE shock bolts.
- ** Please make sure you are not raised in the front height beyond 26" center hub to fender, these shocks can not provide the ride quility if the suspension can not move **
Bilstein 5100 Series Technical Specifications:
- 2" One piece seamless mono tube shock body
- Zinc plated Finish
- Black Bellow boots
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression Valving
- Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x28x6 Product Data: No Manufacturer Bilstein Please choose your option: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 24.0000 Product Video No Product Video Description No Shipping Price: No