Cognito Motorsports 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shock Shock package
Select Options from:
- 0"-3" Leveling
- 4" NTBD Suspension Package
"STOCK", "LEVELED", "KEYED" or "CRANKED" & Cognito UCA leveling kit, buy 1 shock package today and change your stance of your GM/Chevy 8-lug truck within spec's listed. NorCalTruck.com understands that most truck owners would like a diverse product to save money when they are unsure of what they want to do with there truck stance. With these shocks you can be a stock off the show room floor stance and yet if you chose later to add larger tires and change the height in your trucks suspension to get a better aggressive stance you can. Or we have heard many times "man I really want to do the full Cognito UCA leveling kit but money is short, I need shocks today what should I do?" These are the shocks for you and no need to buy a new shock package later.
For use on:
- Chevy/GM 2001-2010 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single wheel Applications
- Chevy/GM 2001-2010 8-Lug Truck 4wd 3500/3500HD Dually wheel Applications (Please note you most provide your YEAR/MAKE/MODEL for proper fitment of shock for the dually)
- Front shock used for (Stock 0" -3" Lift) Including Cognito UCA Leveling arms, no extra mounts needed.
- Rear shocks used for (Stock 0" -1" Lift)
- This is a 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
- These shocks will work on the NEW GMT900 chassis.
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads and off road use.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- This front shock may also be used with a Cognito upper control arm (leveling kit) which adds front travel and demands a longer shock.
- These Fox Performance Series IFP shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation on a Chevy/GM 8-lug truck, using OE shock bolts.
- This shock package is NOT the standard Fox Performance Series part number, these shocks are built to Cognito Motorsports specifications.
- When using with Cognito Upper Control Arm Kit, move spacer on upper shock mount to bottom of bushing hardware "washer".
- When using with stock Upper Control Arm, spacer will be under the upper mounting nut.
- Please make sure you have atleast 3/4" space between the UCA and frame stop, shocks can not provide a quility in ride if the suspension can not move.
- Please include the YEAR/MAKE/MODEL and any other info about your truck in the comments of your order to insure we match you up to the correct shock for the best results.
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x28x6 Product Data: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: No