Cognito Motorsports 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shock Shock package for 0"-3" Leveling:
Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD
"STOCK", "LEVELED", "KEYED" or "CRANKED" & Cognito UCA leveling kit, buy 1 shock package today and change your stance of your GM/Chevy 8-lug truck within spec's listed. NorCalTruck.com understands that most truck owners would like a diverse product to save money when they are unsure of what they want to do with there truck stance. With these shocks you can be a stock off the show room floor stance and yet if you chose later to add larger tires and change the height in your trucks suspension to get a better aggressive stance you can. Or we have heard many times "man I really want to do the full Cognito UCA leveling kit but money is short, I need shocks today what should I do?" These are the shocks for you and no need to buy a new shock package later.
For use on:
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single wheel Applications
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 3500/3500HD Dually wheel Applications (Please note you most provide your YEAR/MAKE/MODEL for proper fitment of shock for the dually)
- Front shock used for (Stock 0"-1" Lift) If you would like to add Cognito UCA Leveling arms for up to 2-3" of lift, you MUST ADD CMS SEK-2011-8-1 2011 GM 8-lug, shock extender kit.
- Rear shocks used for (Stock 0" -1" Lift)
- This is a 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
- These shocks will work on the NEW GMT900 chassis.
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads and off road use.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- This front shock may also be used with a Cognito upper control arm (leveling kit) which adds front travel and demands a longer shock.
- These Fox Performance Series IFP shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation on a Chevy/GM 8-lug truck, using OE shock bolts.
- This shock package is NOT the standard Fox Performance Series part number, these shocks are built to Cognito Motorsports specifications.
- When using with Cognito Upper Control Arm Kit, move spacer on upper shock mount to bottom of bushing hardware "washer".
- When using with stock Upper Control Arm, spacer will be under the upper mounting nut.
- With NO shock extender kit please make sure you have NO MORE than 25 1/2" from center hub to fender = 1" of lift from factory, shocks can not provide a quility in ride if the suspension can not move.
- With shock extender kit & Cognito UCA's added please make sure you have NO MORE than 27" from center hub to fender = 2.5" of lift from factory, shocks can not provide a quility in ride if the suspension can not move.
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving