Bilstein 5100 (Zinc Plated) Shock package - 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
This shock is great for the GM truck owner that has a 4"-6" lift installed on the 8-lug truck. Bilstein 5100 has advanced valving to deliver a great ride with stock to larger tires.
For use on:
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single wheel Applications
- Chevy/GM 2011+ 8-Lug Truck 4wd 3500/3500HD Dually wheel Applications (Please note you most provide your YEAR/MAKE/MODEL for proper fitment of shock for the dually)
- Front shock used for (4"-6" Lift)
- Rear shocks used for (3"-4" Lift)
- This is a 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
- Please note that not all lift kits are designed to use a standard length shock so please check with the lift manufacture for correct dimensions
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- These Bilstein shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation on a Chevy/GM 8-lug truck, using OE shock bolts.
Bilstein 5100 Series Technical Specifications:
- 2" One piece seamless mono tube shock body
- Zinc plated Finish
- Black Bellow boots
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression Valving
- Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x28x6 Product Data: No Manufacturer Bilstein Please choose your option: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 24.0000 Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: N/A