Bilstein 5100 (Zinc Plated) Shock package
Please Choose from:
- K1500 1999-2006 (including 07 Classic model) - 2 front 2" #24-186643 & 2 Rear 0-1" #24-186742
- K1500HD 1999-2010 - 2 front 6" #24-186940 & 2 Rear 4" #24-186636
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- These Bilstein shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation, using OE shock bolts.
Bilstein 5100 Series Technical Specifications:
- 2" One piece seamless mono tube shock body
- Zinc plated Finish
- Black Bellow boots
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression Valving
- Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x6x28 Product Data: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: N/A Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: N/A