The Cognito Standard 10" Lift Package is preconfigured with all of the standard components that we recommend and have preselected to properly lift your 4WD GM 1500 truck.
All Cognito Standard Lift Packages consist of individual component boxes that together, include the necessary components to achieve a complete front/rear lift. Cognito lift packages are compatible with specific vehicles based on precise "year, make, model and submodel" selections.
In some instances, there are subtle changes in manufacturer chassis, suspension, steering, brake and drive-train configurations (between model production years and half-years) that will dictate specific component configuration requirements.
Cognito Standard Lift Packages are pre-configured to achieve "level" vehicle rake (front-to-rear ride height), then we provide you with component options that allow you to change the rake angle, in addition to upgrade options
(1) 110-K0565 - Cognito 10" / 12” FSLK (Front Suspension Lift Kit) for GM 2007-2013 1500 4WD trucks & SUVs. (non StabiliTrak)
(1) 110-90645 - 2.5" block for 1999-2006 GM 1500 2WD / 4WD trucks and 2007-2018 GM 1500 2WD / 4WD trucks.
(2) 210-90239 - Deaver Spring 8" leaf spring pack (H49)
(2) 210-90143 - Bilstein single front strut for Cognito 10" / 12" lift on 2007-2018 GM 1500 2WD / 4WD trucks & SUVs Ride height adjustable (5100 Series).
(2) 210-90148 - Bilstein single rear shock for 5" to 10" over stock on 2001-2019 GM 1500HD / 2500/ 2500HD / 3500 / 3500HD 2WD / 4WD trucks, 1999-2018 GM 1500 2WD / 4WD trucks & SUVs and 2001-2012 GM 2500 2WD / 4WD SUVs (5100 Series).