In many cases product displayed on our website is protected by a manufacture MAP policy. Please contact a NorCalTruck sales representative for current specials or discounts available.
During Business Hours:
Our Performance System features extended length 1.75" OD heavy wall control arm links pivoting on urethane bushings to keep the front suspension geometry proper while allowing increased travel. Front lift includes replacement Coil Springs. The replacement Coil Springs provide a quality highway ride with good offroad capability. Also included is Trac Bar bracketry, Pitman Arm, End Links, Bump Stops, and a transmission mount. Rear lift comes from a Block & U-bolt system.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty.
Use 37/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 37/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Part # K3033 Description: (Basic)
Performance Shocks Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Part # K3033M Description: (Performance)
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires. All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These â€œNitrocarbâ€ piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete â€œblack outâ€ shock package.
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Part # K3033DL Description: (Extreme)
Dirt Logic Shocks
Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi Dirt Logic 2.25â€™s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
3. Non dually models only.
20. Does not fit standard cab models.
56. Fits automatic transmission only.
125. Will not fit 2013 3500 trucks w/radius arm suspension.
During Business Hours: