AIR LIFT "LOADLIFTER 7500 XL"
Hauling the Heavy Loads –Our Strongest Air Spring Kit Yet
Designed for 3/4- and 1-ton trucks, LoadLifter 7500 XL offers up to 7,500 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and is designed to support the largest loads on the road.
Greater Leveling Power – With Less Pressure
The available volume in our massive 7-inch double-bellows air springs enable greater leveling strength at lower pressures. This ensures maximum load-lifting abilities and a great ride quality no matter the load.
The Features – The Difference
- Up to 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 air springs
- Air Lift-exclusive upper and lower roll plates protect the air springs from possible abrasion and increase load capacity up to 10%
- Most kits use the existing holes in the vehicle’s frame for a bolt-on installation – no drilling required
- Easy to install with illustrated installation manual
- End caps made of ultra high-strength, corrosion-proof, nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less and will not rust
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
* Never exceed manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Why Air? Why Air Lift?
On Board Compressor Systems
- 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2013 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
- 2011 CHEVROLET SILVERADO/GMC 2500/3500
|Component Description:||Air Lift 7500XL|
|Height x Length x Width (DIM)||16 x 12 x 9|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|
Write Your Own Review