**New CMS HD ALLOY series tie rods**
All steel alloy inner ball and socket joint has the most contact surface area available on the market, this means less stress on the wearable surfaces and the longest life on the market having twice the ultimate strength of factory inner socket joints!This new design is currently being tested on some of the toughest trucks we found that can put the product to the test, units are coming back into the facility to be checked and tested to insure quality is set high before the full release of the product.
- NEW Re-designed Steel inner Socket
- Tie rod joint is pre lubricated from the Cognito factory
- Greaseable inner and outter for servicing
- Stock or lifted suspension
- Price includes 1 pair of Tie Rods
- *** 5 year limited warranty ***
- A longer swaybar endlink may be needed to clear these larger tie rod ends. Due to the large size of the tie rod inner joint, longer sway bar end links will be required on "STOCK" size trucks to avoid contact with the sway bar when turning sharp ** Some lift kits may have this problem as well. We will list certain lift kits as info is available. Feel free to contact Nor-Cal Truck to check.
- When upgrading to HD Tie Rods we HIGHLY suggest to also pair this item up with Pitman and Idler Arm Support Brace System(PISK2008) and also HD Idler Pivot w/weld in gusset (IPAW8), you can find these other items in our Steering Upgrade Section to complete the ultimate steering package for your HD's front end.
Check out this NorCalTruck.com built 2008 Chevy 2500HD Twin Turbo Duramax out fitted with all the Cognito Steering upgrades plus many other Cognito suspension product:
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 15x8x6 Product Data:
Click Here for Installation Instructions.
Manufacturer Cognito Motorsports Please choose your option: No Product Notes: 5 year warranty on original parts. Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 13.0000 Product Video No Product Video Description No Shipping Price: No