Derringer Tuner with iDash® SuperGauge
Adds up to +81 hp, 144 lb-ft
6 power levels adjustable on-the-fly. Interfaces with OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with the vehicle's ECM. AutoRate uses vehicle data to adjust tune in real-time. ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain. TransCommand protects transmission. Monitor engine and trans functions and control Derringer with iDash SuperGauge. iDash displays data your dashboard doesn't.
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash DataMonster® or iDash® SuperGauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry: We monitor the health of Derringer 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your preferred power level.
- Adds up to 81 hp and 144 lb-ft
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly via iDash. Each level adds approximately 12 horsepower
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Works while in cruise-control
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission iDash displays dozens of temps, pressures, speeds, and info your dashboard doesn't
- iDash displays 5 customizable pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- DPF regen status, DEF level, displayed
- iDash logs up to 20 min/max values with customizable alerts
- Real-time bar graph displays Derringer's added power
- Update Derringer firmware, calibration through iDash using microSD card
Emissions Compliant: D-161-136
|Please choose your option:||Clear|