FABTECH 2014-18 GM GM C/K1500- 6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM GEN II W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 4.0 COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS
This new Gen II system retains the factory track width keeping the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. With the factory track width retained the front Sway Bar utilizes the stock end links and mounting holes keeping the leverage on the bar proper. There are no CV spacers, impact struts or add a leafs required for installation. The front differential is relocated in a manner so that when driving at higher 4 wheel drive speeds vibration is reduced.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21170 COMPONENT BOX 1 GEN II
1 FTS21172 COMPONENT BOX 2 GEN II – ALUMINUM
2 FTS835082 FRONT DIRT LOGIC 4.0 COILOVER NON RES
I 2 FTS810562 REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 NON RESI
FRONT DIRT LOGIC 4.0 COILOVER
The Dirt Logic 4.0 provides the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort in a big package. This massive high end shock is designed for full size vehicles that required the biggest and best Coilover shock in a bolt on configuration. Nothing else comes close.
- 4.0″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 3 5/8″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 1 1/4″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 3/4″ Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCK
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
TIRES & WHEELS
Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17×8 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
|Component Description:||FABTECH 2014-18 GM GM C/K1500- 6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM GEN II W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 4.0 COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|