FABTECH 3″ UNIBALL UCA LIFT KIT W/ REAR SHOCKS
This system offers a mild lift height with easy installation for clearance of 33” tall tires on GM C/K1500s.
Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacer system that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. The stock upper control arms are replaced with high quality tubular Uniball arms that allow unrestricted movement throughout the travel range.
The arms are constructed of top quality material including .120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.50” OD and 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs. These arms are the best on the market for aggressive offroad driving in harsh conditions.
The front differential is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new lift height while a 1/4” thick steel skid plate provides protection against offroad obstacles.
Rear lift is accomplished with 1 1/2" rear lift block and u-bolts to help level the stance of the vehicles. Performance rear shock absorbers replace the stock units for increased damping.
- Increased ground clearance
- Top quality Uniball Upper Control Arms for aggressive offroad use
- 1” ID American made FK Uniballs with PTFE for ultimate strength
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21135 COMPONENT BOX W/ PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
PERFORMANCE TWIN TUBE SHOCK
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21189 COMPONENT BOX W/ STEALTH SHOCKS
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
TIRES & WHEELS
Tire Size – 33/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17×8 w/ 4 1/2in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 275/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×8 w/ 4 1/2in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
MODEL C1500, K1500 DRIVE 2WD, 4WD YEAR 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
SYSTEMS UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks. 8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
FABTECH 2007-18 GM C/K1500- 4″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR SHOCKS
4″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
4″ UNIBALL UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR STEALTH SHOCKS
|Please choose your option:||Clear|