Stage 1 "Basic" Leveling Shock Extender - 1-1.5" Height over factory
Application: 2001-2010 Chevy/GM 2wd/4wd 2500HD & 3500HD including dually
The Stage 1 "Basic" Leveling Shock Extender is a simple fix to the first problem faced when adjusting your torsion bars on a Chevy/GM HD to add a mild amount of lift, commonly known as "Leveling" or "Cranking". If you are looking for a slight gain in height and need to do it on a budget, NCT.com suggests you simply add these shock extenders and use with the adjustability in your factory torsion keys.
Stage 1 "Basic" Leveling System Includes:
- CMS-LSMBK8 Shock extender kit for use with factory shocks
- Complete hardware and instructions
Features & Benefits:
- Allows a customer to level their truck stance without over-extending the factory shock.
- DIY friendly
- Over-Cranking the suspension will reduce the ride height drop travel. This will affect the ride quality and is not recommended.
- The distance between the upper control arm and frame drop stop should be NO-LESS than 5/8" distance at ride height.
- With this system you will be allowed to raise the front of a single wheel HD truck close to a level stance, without hindering the ride quality too much.
- DIYer Install time including adjusting ride height - 45 min-1.0 Hours
- Have the vehicle professionally aligned after installation.
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x6x6 Product Data: No Manufacturer NorCalTruck Please choose your option: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 3.0000 Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: N/A