Bilstein 5100 (Zinc Plated) Shock package - 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
NorCalTruck would like to offer Chevy/GM truck owners our best options we have found from our years researching and testing different Bilstein shock combo's. Since around 2005 NorCalTruck has had received a tremendous amount of feedback from our customers to reflect our suggestions per your personal truck set up and driving style.
** PLEASE SELECT THE DROP DOWN OPTIONS ABOVE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER TO INSURE THE BEST SELECTION OF SHOCKS ARE SHIPPED **
For use on:
- Chevy/GM 2001-2010 8-Lug Truck 4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single wheel Applications
- Chevy/GM 2001-2010 8-Lug Truck 4wd 3500/3500HD Dually wheel Applications
- This is a 4 pack that has 2 front and 2 rear shocks
Ride Height Features:
- Front selection is good from factory ride height to leveled including Cognito UCA upgrades.
- When Cognito UCA option is selected you will recieve Cognito built Bilstein shocks, these are not standard off the shelf Bilstein's that hold standard Bilstein prices, this is the reason for the increased price of the package.
- Rear selection is good from factory ride height to 1" over.
- These shocks will work on the NEW GMT900 chassis.
- Great daily driving, towing from small to large loads.
- Preferred valving for OE to large tire & wheel combo's.
- These Bilstein shocks are boxed with all the correct hardware needed for installation on a Chevy/GM 8-lug truck, using OE shock bolts.
- ** Please make sure you have atleast 5/8" space between the UCA and frame stop, shocks can not provide a quality in ride if the suspension can not move **
Bilstein 5100 Series Technical Specifications:
- 2" One piece seamless mono tube shock body
- Zinc plated Finish
- Black Bellow boots
- 14mm Hardened Chromed piston rod
- One piece alloy rod guide & seal system
- 46mm piston with self-adjusting digressive valving
- "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression Valving
- Fade Resistant High Temperature Racing Oil
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x28x6 Product Data: No Manufacturer Bilstein Please choose your option: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 24.0000 Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: No