5100 Series - Steering Stabilizers
~ FREE SHIPPING Lower 48 (Please call for Canada discounted rates)
Part Number: 33-174525
Old Part Number: F4-BE5-H452-H0
Steering stabilizers for Chevy/GM 2001-2010 8-Lug 2wd/4wd 2500/2500HD/3500HD single or dually rear wheel applications.
Bilstein's 5100 Series Steering Stabilizers are made for late model trucks and Jeeps and feature a gas pressure monotube design that eliminates cavitation and foaming.
- Gas pressure monotube design eliminates cavitation and foaming
- Precise steering damping
- Reduces steering component vibration
- Reduces wear and tear of steering components
- Durable corrosion resistant Bilstein Triple C process zinc finish
- Digressive valving
- Features highest quality components
- Offers optimum driver comfort & confidence
- O.E. Replacement 36mm & 46mm models
- Easy Installation view HERE
- Fits Chevy/GM that came with a factory steering stabilizer, this shock bolts to the OEM mounting points.
- If your suspension has a lift kit that has a "Dropped Steering Center Link" this shock may not fit, please cycle the suspension to check clearance to prevent damage.
- Product Data
Component Description: No Height x Length x Width (DIM) 6x28x6 Product Data: No Manufacturer Bilstein Please choose your option: No Product Notes: No Product Requires: No Ship Via: FedEx Weight 8.0000 Product Video N/A Product Video Description N/A Shipping Price: N/A