Cognito Motorsports Pitman & Idler Support Kit 2001-2010
- Greatly improves handling
- Improves fuel mileage
- Increases steering component and tire life
- Reduces lane wandering and driver fatigue
- Utility patent
- Uses F.K. Rod Ends
- Forged steel and CNC machined support brackets
- Black durable finish
Pitman and Idler arms have been an inherent wear problem within the steering systems of Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs for decades. The Cognito PISK (Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit) replace the problem components that plague factory and aftermarket steering systems on several models and years of GM trucks and SUVs.
These improvements are accomplished through application of Cognito's innovative, patented design, by providing additional support to the vehicles pitman and idler arms, which eliminate the forward and rearward movement of the center-link. Kit includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Only for use on stock height or lifted vehicles with the OE center-link in the stock location.
- This Cognito product is protected by Utility Patent number US 7,475,891 B2 - All Rights Reserved
|Height x Length x Width (DIM)||8x6x6|
Click Here for Installation Instructions.
|Please choose your option:||Clear|
|Product Notes:||For use only on OEM centerlink in OEM position, or OEM replacement centerlink in OEM position. Not for use with lift kits that use a dropped centerlink.|
Write Your Own Review