FABTECH 2011-19 C/K2500HD- C/K3500HD- 4″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W SHOCKS
Our 4” Ultimate System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks .
- 120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21108 COMPONENT BOX W/PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
PERFORMANCE TWIN TUBE SHOCK
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21184 COMPONENT BOX W/STEALTH SHOCKS
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
TIRES & WHEELS
Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
YEAR 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
MODEL C2500HD, C3500HD, K2500HD, K3500HD
DRIVE 2WD, 4WD
SYSTEMS ULTIMATE SYSTEM
20. Will not fit standard cab models.
114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires
|Component Description:||4″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ PERFORMANCE SHOCKS 4″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ STEALTH SHOCKS|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|