FABTECH 2011-19 GM C/K2500HD / C/K3500HD- 3.5″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS
Our 3.5” Ultimate System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCK
|1||FTS21199||COMPONENT BOX W/DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS|
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fenderwell cutting
YEAR 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 209
MODEL C2500HD, C3500HD, K2500HD, K3500HD
DRIVE 2WD, 4WD
SYSTEM LIFT 4"
20. Will not fit standard cab models.
114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires
|Component Description:||FABTECH 2011-18 GM C/K2500HD / C/K3500HD- 4″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|