FABTECH 2019-23 GM K1500- 3.5″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR SHOCKS
2019+ CHEVY/GMC 1500 SILVERADO/SIERRA 4WD
This quality Upper Control Arm system provides a 3.5" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. Lift is accomplished with spacers that utilizes the factory coilover shocks for a stock ride. The Fabtech Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper align-ability. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended travel to eliminate binding. Due to the GM suspension geometry there are no differential drop brackets required for the CV axles to operate properly. Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
PERFORMANCE TWIN TUBE SHOCK
|2||FTS7333||REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCK|
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
|2||FTS6333||REAR STEALTH SHOCK|
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires. All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5″ BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5″ BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5″ BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5″ BS w/minor trimming
YEAR 2019- 2023
SYSTEMS BUDGET SYSTEM
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
194. Check with aftermarket wheel manufacturer for wheel compatibility on 2019 vehicle.
197. Will not fit models equipped with adaptive ride control.
199. Does not fit GMC AT4 or Chevy Trail Boss models.
|Component Description:||3.5″ BUDGET UCA SYSTEM W/ REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|