FABTECH 2014-18 GM C/K1500- 6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS
Our 6” Performance System has been designed utilizing our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology.
The front high arched 1/4" thick steel crossmember has been formed to fit to the bottom of the frame without having to cut or modify it for a fast installation. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles specifically for the Aluminum component version keeping track width near stock and working properly with the Stablitrac® safety functions.
The front differential is relocated with heavy duty brackets while a tightly formed 1/4 ” thick steel skid plate provides protection for offroad use. The rear suspension is upgraded with add a leafs and 5” tall blocks and u bolts.
What sets this 6” Performance system apart from our 6” Basic is the Dirt Logic Shocks. The factory front Coilover shocks are replaced with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers that have been ride tuned by our in house shock experts to provide a supple highway ride with excellent offroad damping. These 2.5 Coilovers include cold wound coil springs for the best possible ride. The rear suspension receives Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks that are tuned for a compliant highway ride with great offroad capability. Dirt Logics are the finest shocks you can buy for your vehicle and will provide a quality ride you can feel each time you drive.
- Front lower control arm Crossmember forms to bottom of frame without cutting
- Offset ductile Steering Knuckles keep tires under fenders Includes
- Crossmember cross tubes to distribute front suspension impact loads
- Top of the line Dirt Logic shocks for superior damping and ride
- Systems compatible with factory Stablitrac®
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 FTS21137 COMPONENT BOX 1
1 FTS21139 COMPONENT BOX 2 – ALUMINUM
1 FTS21177 FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVER W/RESI
2 FTS810562 REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 NON RESI
FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVER
From our desert racing experience the Dirt Logic 2.5 has been developed for exceptional performance in a variety of Coilover applications. The Dirt Logic 2.5 will provide incredible dampening capacity for aggressive offroad driving.
- 2.5″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.25″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Cold Wound Coil Springs
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 5/8″ Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- 2.50″ OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCK
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
TIRES & WHEELS
Tire Size – 35/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17×8 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
136. Some vehicles may experience front driveline vibration in 4WD. Order FTS21192 CV Driveshaft Kit if occurs.
|Component Description:||6″ PERFORMANCE SYSTEM W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 RESI COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC SHOCKS|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|