FABTECH - 2009-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD -Diesel Only 4.5" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks
This system includes our replacement front coil springs providing increased ride height and large 1 3/4" diameter upper and lower control links replace stock units for proper caster and increased strength. Also included is a Pitman Arm, Trac bar bracket, Bump Stops, and a rear block and u-bolt kit.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty.
Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9.5 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
Part # K3037 Description: (Basic)
Performance Shocks Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8" OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Part # K3033M Description: (Performance)
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires. All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These â€œNitrocarbâ€ piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete â€œblack outâ€ shock package.
- 50mm OD seamless steel body
- 46mm High flow piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality
Part # K3033DL Description: (Extreme)
Dirt Logic Shocks
Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi Dirt Logic 2.25â€™s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
3. Non dually models only.
125. Will not fit 2013 3500 trucks w/radius arm suspension.
|Component Description:||4.5" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 2009-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD Diesel Only/ 4.5" Performance System w/ Stealth Shocks - 2009-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD Diesel Only/ 4.5" Performance System w/ Dirt Logic SS Shocks - 2009-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD Diesel Only|
|Please choose your option:||Clear|