FABTECH- 2015-2020 FORD F150 4WD- 6″ BASIC SYSTEM W/ FRONT STOCK COILOVER SPACERS & REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
6″ BASIC SYSTEM W/ FRONT STOCK COILOVER SPACERS & REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
These 6″ systems include heavy duty 1/4″ thick steel lower control arm crossmembers with an integrated front differential skid plate for protection and increased front suspension strength. This is an important construction feature to properly handle large tires on and offroad. Fabtech’s extended length ductile iron steering knuckles allow use of 18″, 20″ or 22″ wheels.
The Basic System includes front spacers utilizing the factory Coilover shocks to retain the stock ride while the rear receives Fabtech Performance twin tube shocks.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Front Coilover Spacers
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
OTY PART # DESCRIPTION 1 FTS22179 COMPONENT BOX 1 1 FTS22180 COMPONENT BOX 2 2 FTS7266 REAR PERFORMANCE SHOCKS
PERFORMANCE TWIN TUBE SHOCK
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16″ Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8″ OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab models.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.
|Please choose your option:||Clear|